Tuesday, August 19, 2008

cousins get together

This past weekend the cousins on my moms side of the family got together. All my sisters and borthers, and our 2 cousins. One of them has a little girl, emma, who shared all her stuff with julia. As you can see below she even let julia brush her teeth with the bubble wand. We are in the middle of our 2 week of school.....things are going well, everyone is getting used to the new routine. I teach from 9-12 and julia stays with my mom. Nick's football season will officially get started this weekend with their first game! Maybe I will have some pics to post.




3 comments:

Cipolla said...

I missed the brushing the teeth with the wand. Hilarious.

a.welden said...

Julia...the big city driver...made my background at work.

rosemary said...

The picture with her driving and talking on the phone is my wallpaper on my computer. It is SO FUNNY. I saw a bunch of stupid pictures of kids that were "so funny" in some parenting mag. I think they got $$$ for it too....you should try it :) Ok, I shouldn't have said they were stupid. They were cute...just not funny.