Tuesday, July 29, 2008

summer time is ending!







Sadly the summer is coming to an end. Nick and I start pre-planning August 1. I am only going to be teaching part time. (3 50 minute classes) Here are a few picutres of recent events. I stayed in Atlanta with amelia for an AP biology training seminar thing so julia and Nick had a week of bonding time. She discovered some new entertainment, like hiding in the toy chest.

Then nick and julia joined us in ATL to ride bikes on the silver comet trail, which was great!!!

And lastly a picture of julia in a dress that has survived me and all 5 of my sisters...and julia.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Joanna! Long time no see! Your precious Julia is beautiful! I can't believe how fast she is growing. I miss you tons!

Cipolla said...

That dress on her is hilarious. She looks like a little tomboy! Haha.