Monday, May 5, 2008

the last month




We have been busy this past month, so I haven't had time to post anything. After reading donna's blog I was motivated to update for fear she might axe me from her fellow bloggers!!

Nicks soccer team at troup high went into the playoffs, thus extended the length of the season (hence the busy-ness). In addition he has been preparing for his new role next year as head coach of the football team at lafayette christian school. He got a one week break between soccer and spring training.

News in my family: Rosemary gradutated from North Georgia this past weekend AND we found out that my brother and his wife are expecting a child!!! So julia is, thankfully, not going to be the only grandchild forever!! (Not that we didn't enjoy all the spoiling, but she needs to learn to share attention before she gets TOO old!)

So, thats about whats been going on in our lives lately. Here are a few pics.

3 comments:

Josh and Donna said...

haha! thanks for the update...you're safe...for now...

Kelly said...

Now THAT'S an update. Um...is that an engagement ring on Rosemary's finger?? Tell her congrats on graduating! How's Carmelita's nursing going? I'm very excited Julia will have a cousin to play with. Seems like your family's pretty busy. Now...I best be off to update our blog before....ahem....you know!

Renee said...

Hey Joanna! So good to hear from you. Your little girl is so sweet...she looks like a doll!! Hope you're doing well and I'll look forward to staying in touch through blogging. :) Girls rule!